Parasitic infection according to the World Health Organization is a common problem and it affects more than 3.5 billion people. This parasite is an organism, it lives and feeds on other organisms.
This parasite uses the nutrients of the body which cause damage to the entire organism.
These parasites are in different forms and they thrive in all organs in the body, especially in the human intestines. They feed on red blood cells and cause anemia in the body, but not all of them, some eat your food and make you hungry all the time.
10 symptoms you have parasites in the body – these symptoms include:
- Skin problems – rashes, lesions, sores, hives, eczema, and dry skin;
- Mood and anxiety issues – depression, anxiety, nervousness, forgetfulness, mood swings, and restlessness;
- Apathy, exhaustion, and fatigue;
- Water retention, PMS, menstrual problems, prostate problems, reproductive problems, urinary tract infections, and cyst and fibroids.
- Diarrhea – the reason of this is that parasites attack the lining of the intestines;
- Muscle and joint problems – muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, arthritic pain, numbness in the hands and feet, and pain in the navel;
- Sleep disorders – bed wetting, insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, and disturbed sleep;
- Problems with weight and appetite – long-standing obesity, loss of appetite or increased appetite, and inability to lose or gain weight;
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – the most common indicator of parasites in the body.
If you want to find out if you have parasites, the best way to do that is to get a stool test and it will show you the type of parasitic infection. You need to make sure to eliminate sugar and processed food because parasites love these products and once you eliminate them from your diet, it will starve them and you will be able to remove them.
One of the more important things is to consume food and herbs which create a hostile environment for parasites. You need to consume foods like ginger, blackberries, raw cabbage, papaya, pomegranate seeds, coconut oil, gentian root and aloe.
Fiber has the ability to eliminate parasites from the body and it’s beneficial in the case of worms, so make sure that you include more fiber in your diet.