If you want to enhance the size of your breasts naturally, all you need to do is follow a treatment for 30 days and you will see a noticeable change.
All you need for the treatment are two things: Vaseline and toothpaste.
After you take a bath, you need to massage each breast with Vaseline for five minutes, and then apply a little bit of toothpaste on your nipples. Then massage them again with Vaseline for five minutes, avoiding the nipple area. Then wear a sports bra and you are done. You need to do this daily. You can do this after a shower or before going to bed. It depends on you.
Here are some other beauty uses of Vaseline:
- Vaseline makes your eyelashes grow: all you need to do is put Vaseline all over your eyelashes and they will thicken.
- Vaseline can soften dry, cracked elbows.
- Vaseline can dry cuticles. For emergency dry cuticle moments, you can always wear a mini-Vaseline container in your purse.
- You can use Vaseline to have kissable, luscious lips. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder to make a coloured and flavoured lip gloss.
- If you want your scent to stick around, all you need to do is softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points such as the cleavage, behind the ear, neck and wrist!
- Smear Vaseline all over your face, neck and arms for softer skin.
- If you don’t want a lipstick smudge over your teeth, then spread a little Vaseline over them.
- If you want to remove your makeup from the last night, you can apply some Vaseline to a Q-tip and clean the makeup.
- Vaseline is perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost, all you need to do is apply some under your eyeshadow to have a glossy effect. You can also apply some Vaseline on your cheeks for a dewy glow, and you can mix it with a lipstick for a cream blusher.
- Vaseline eases the plucking of the eyebrows. If you want to pluck them with ease, you need to tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin.
- Vaseline prevents the hair dye to seep onto your forehead. All you need to do is softly dab all over your hairline and keep the box hair dye from dying your forehead with the color of your new hairdo.
- Vaseline is excellent when it comes to making your accessories look brand new. You can also put a small dab of Vaseline on your shoes and shine away.
- To hide damaged ends of your haircut you can put a small amount of Vaseline on your ends.
- You can use Vaseline to remove makeup stains from your clothes by dabbing a little with a damp cloth.
- To prevent spray-tan streaks you need to rub Vaseline all over the backs of your knees, ankles and hands.
- To open a bottle of nail polish easier, you need to rub Vaseline under the cap.
- You can use Vaseline as a new exfoliating body wash by mixing it with sea salt and you will come out of the shower feeling soft and sexy.
- You can use Vaseline to remove the false eyelash glue from your lash line.
- You can use Vaseline to smooth and soothe your skin after shaving.
- You can also use Vaseline to lubricate earlobes and to make earring insertion easier and painless.